Thursday 5 July 2012

Introducing Kristy: Marketing and PR intern


Kirsty Martin, 21

Hi everyone!

I’m Kirsty and I am really excited to get the chance to do work experience here at Sparkly Nails for the summer.

I have just finished my last year of my Journalism degree at Southampton Solent University and have moved back home to Devon.

I had been thrown into the big wide world of employment, and to be honest it was very daunting for me.

I wanted to work at Sparkly Nails as I sought after experience in Marketing and PR, being in the beauty industry was an added bonus!

I can confirm that Sparkly Nails HQ is unquestionably Sparkly and pink! Undoubtedly I will have to test the products to see what they are like – for your benefit of course!

I am a self confessed girly girl; I love everything pink, doing my nails and makeup. I love the beauty industry and I think that if I hadn’t gone down the Journalism root then I would have definitely gone onto beauty.

When it comes to nails – I think the brighter the better. Multiply colours, gems and foils – make a statement! I will help produce lots more video tutorials for the website and keep you up to date with new products and trends.

I am very excited about my time here and am looking forward to new experiences and opportunities.

Speak soon.

Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment