Thursday 9 August 2012

Buenos dias!

Hi guys!
I’m Natalia, a Spanish student from Barcelona and this summer I’ve got a great opportunity to work with Sparkly Nails. So for this month I’ll be part of the Sparkly team! 


I’ve just finished my first year in Journalism at Blanquerna School of Communication in Barcelona, a degree that I love. I’ve decided to come to England for a month to bring my experience, new ideas, proposals and help Sparkly Nails! As a foreign student, I’ll bring some Spanish flair to Sparkly Nails this summer.
But I also will need your help “nail lovers”! I hope that all of you will keep in touch with us and join us in Facebook and Twitter as a way to make this family of beauty addicts bigger and better.
I love creating and thinking up new designs so I hope that you like the new ideas that we will be posting in social networks and our website! My two passions are writing and photography so look out for our blog posts in which we’ll keep you updated on nail art articles, trendy news, new products, compare looks and write about things related to nail art!
Join Sparkly Nails community by sending us your thoughts and photos and be part of our team making nails sparklier!
Best wishes,
Natalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment